When you’re on call, on duty, and studying for USMLE® Step 2 or 3 all at once, it’s essential to fit exam prep into your day whenever you can—without lugging around cumbersome study materials. Kaplan Medical's USMLE® Steps 2 and 3 in Your Pocket is the perfect reference for residents and medical students on the move. Small enough to carry in a pocket, this guide efficiently reviews the most-tested material for USMLE® Steps 2 and 3.
* Quick in-the-wards reference for medical students and residents of all disciplines
* Tables, algorithms, charts, diagrams, and bolded text emphasizing the most commonly tested material on USMLE® Step 2 CK and Step 3
* Full-color insert identifying high-yield conditions and diseases
* Thorough index and list of abbreviations to locate what you’re looking for fast
* Easy to read, small enough to carry in your pocket
With about 400 pages of high-yield topics, USMLE® Steps 2 and 3 in Your Pocket addresses the multiple-choice question sections of Step 2 CK and Step 3. This successor to Kaplan Medical's USMLE® Step 3 White Coat Pocket Guide, by the same authors, is a portable reference of quick facts that complements in-depth, non-portable content review books and Qbanks/Qbooks.