Ideal for medical students, interns and residents, the latest edition of this portable quick-reference—part of the popular Pocket Medicine series, prepared by residents and attending physicians—has been updated with new contributors and information on pediatric disorders and problems encountered in any clinical situation, including the ICU. The book is heavy on bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms, and the small size means it can fit snugly in anyone’s white coat pocket!
- Features a four-color insert chapter packed with dermatological images.
- Incorporates new contributors from the University of Rochester and new information and theoretical developments in the field.
- Written in a concise, to-the-point style, which makes for easy absorption of material.
- Bulleted format makes a perfect quick reference covering a comprehensive spectrum of everyday pediatric illnesses.
- Handy for getting ready for pediatric board exams, too!
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
updated with new contributors and information on pediatric disorders and problems encountered in any clinical situation, including the ICU.