Pathology Illustrated, International Edition, 7th Editionby Robin Reid BSc MB ChB FRCPath (Author), Fiona Roberts BSc MD FRCPath (Author), Elaine MacDuff BSc MB ChB (Author)
Generations of medical students have been helped to pass their exams by the "Illustrated" books. The visual presentation of the subject matter, divided into one-page units, makes for easy learning and re-call. Pathology is central to the study of medicine and forms the bridge between the basic sciences and clinical medicine, making this book a key purchase.
• Covers both basic and systematic pathology
• Each topic summarised in one page
• Visual presentation for easy learning and re-call
• More on molecular pathological mechanisms
• Continues to emphasise clinical relevance
• Includes occular pathology for first time