Orthopedic Physical Assessment, 6th Edition (Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation)by David J. Magee
Newly updated, this full-color resource offers a systematic approach to performing a neuromusculoskeletal assessment with rationales for various aspects of the assessment. This comprehensive text covers every joint of the body, head and face, gait, posture, emergency care, the principles of assessment, and preparticipation evaluation. The latest edition of this core text is the essential cornerstone in the new four-volume musculoskeletal rehabilitation series.
• NEW! Online resources include video clips, assessment forms, text references with links to MEDLINE® abstracts, and more.
• NEW! Video clips demonstrate selected movements and the performance of tests used in musculoskeletal assessment.
• NEW! Text references linked to MEDLINE abstracts provide easy access to abstracts of journal articles for further review.
• NEW! Forms from the text with printable patient assessment forms can be downloaded for ease of use.
• NEW! Updated information in all chapters includes new photos, line drawings, boxes, and tables.
• NEW! The use of icons to show the clinical utility of special tests supplemented by evidence - based reliability & validity tables for tests & techniques on the Evolve site.