Lecture Notes Nephrology: A Comprehensive Guide to Renal Medicine, 1st Editionby Surjit Tarafdar (Editor)
Lecture Notes: Nephrology is a concise introduction to the fundamental principles of nephrology. An ideal study guide for medical trainees, this accessible resource combines the depth of a textbook with the accessibility of a handbook. Succinct chapters describe the clinical implications of renal physiology, examine major renal disorders and diseases, and explain a wide range of management and treatment options.
A new addition to the popular Lecture Notes series, this handbook provides trainees in nephrology with core subject knowledge and enables medical students to gain a more comprehensive understanding of this complex specialty.
- Offers clear, easy-to-understand coverage of all relevant nephrology topics
- Includes MCQs and discussion around the answers, ideal for those preparing for written Internal Medicine examinations, including the certification examination of the American Board of Internal Medicine, the UK-based MRCP and the Australia and New Zealand-based FRACP examinations
- Features chapter summaries and numerous infographics, tables and figures
- Emphasises core management skills needed by medical students and junior doctors
- Is presented in the consistent and well-recognised Lecture Notes format
Succinct chapters describe the clinical implications of renal physiology, examine major renal disorders and diseases, and explain a wide range of management and treatment options.