MRCS Part A: Essential Revision Notes Book 1 is the definitive guide for candidates preparing for the MRCS Part A exam. Together with MRCS Part A: Essential Revision Notes Book 2 PasTest offer a truly comprehensive revision guide for the MRCS A exam.
MRCS Part A: Essential Revision Notes Book 1
This new title has been written by an experienced team of contributors to ensure the specialist information is completely up-to-date. Each chapter covers key topics in a very clear and concise manner to help you target your preparation and make the most of your revision time. Facts are presented in note form, offering a succinct breakdown of essential knowledge and illustrations aid understanding throughout.
• Covers every major subject in the MRCS syllabus
• Written by experts to ensure the material is up-to-date
• Key points presented clearly in diagrams, illustrations, lists and tables
• Highlights important principles of surgery ‘in a nutshell’ and then explains them in appropriate detail
• Designed in an easy, informal ‘revision-note’ style, with a punchy bullet point format
• Extensive index to aid revision