First Aid for the Family Medicine Boards, 3rd editionby Tao Le, Michael Mendoza, Diana Coffa, Lamercie Saint-Hilaire
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The "insider's guide" to passing the Family Medicine Boards — now more high yield than ever!
Written by recent test takers, First Aid for the Family Medicine Boards, Third Edition delivers high-yield, concise coverage of thousands of board-tested topics along with practical exam-taking and study strategies. Presented in full-color throughout, this is the most comprehensive review available for family medicine in-service, certification, and recertification exams.
Following the proven First Aid formula for success, this essential review is carefully edited to include the content most likely to be included on the exam, allowing readers to focus on what they really need to know and maximize their study time. The Third Edition is distinguished by a renewed focus on high-yield content and has been updated to reflect the very latest treatment guidelines in family medicine.
A COMPLETE ONE-STOP REVIEW OF THE MOST FREQUENTLY TESTED TOPICS
• Essential for certification or recertification preparation
• Concise summaries of thousands of board-tested topics
• Hundreds of high-yield tables, diagrams, and color illustrations
• Resident-tested study strategies and test-taking tips
• Mnemonics make learning and memorization fast, fun, and easy
• Rich full-color design
• Key Facts in the margins reinforce must-know information
• Integrated vignette Q&As prepare you for what you will see on exam day
• Timely updates available at www.firstaidteam.com
this essential review is carefully edited to include the content most likely to be included on the exam, allowing readers to focus on what they really need to know and maximize their study time