Current Surgical Therapy, 10th edition: Expert Consult - Online and Printby John L. Cameron, Andrew Cameron
"This continues as the clinical reference of choice for general and vascular surgeons, particularly those taking oral certifying examinations. Updates are obvious since the previous edition in 2008, and the quality of illustrations has steadily improved. Finally, this edition includes access to a web site with the searchable text and additional resources."- David J. Dries, MD, Doody's Review Service, 4 Stars!
Current Surgical Therapy is the resource surgeons trust most for practical, hands-on advice on the selection and implementation of the latest surgical approaches. Distinguished editors John L. Cameron and Andrew Cameron, together with hundreds of other preeminent contributing surgeons, discuss which approach to take and when...how to avoid or minimize complications...and what outcomes you can expect. This 10th edition keeps you current with the latest trends in minimally invasive surgery, trauma, critical care, and much more. A new full-color format makes reference easier than ever, and full-text online access at www.expertconsult.com enables you to efficiently consult this title from any computer. Current Surgical Therapy remains indispensable for quick, efficient review prior to surgery, as well as when preparing for surgical boards and ABSITES.
• Find the answers you need quickly, both inside the user-friendly book and at www.expertconsult.com.
• Obtain dependable advice on patient selection, contraindications, and pitfalls.
• Know what to do and what not to do...and what outcomes you can expect.
• Review procedures efficiently prior to surgery, and confidently prepare for surgical boards and ABSITES.
• Effectively apply the latest minimally invasive techniques, including laparoscopic treatments of parastomal hernias, gastrointestinal malignancies, and pancreatic cancer as well as Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES).
• Master the newest trends in trauma and critical care surgery with the aid of new material on glucose control, ventilator-associated pneumonia, central-line-associated bloodstream infections, and much more.
• Locate information more rapidly and visualize techniques more easily thanks to the book’s new full-color format.
The top reference in general surgery - fully updated to remain true to its title of Current Surgical Therapy.