The Washington Manual of Emergency Medicine 1st Editionby Mark D Levine
Each high-quality volume in the esteemed Washington Manual series brings together contributions from faculty and residents at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis. The Washington Manual of Emergency Medicine, the latest addition to the series, focuses on practical content on how physicians actually practice emergency care. Comprehensive and concise, it also acts as a handy quick-reference, delivering need-to-know information at your fingertips, even in point-of-care situations.
- Goes beyond the scope of a traditional emergency medicine reference to address topics such as interactions, treatments, and patient stabilization.
- Organized into practice-facing sections focusing on content for emergency medicine professionals.
- Ideal for students and residents in emergency departments, emergency medicine physicians, and advanced practice nurses and physician assistants.
- Each chapter follows a templated structure so you can uncover information quickly and apply it to a care situation effectively.
- Covers issues appropriate for emergency departments: toxicology, end-of-life procedures, psychiatric care, ultrasound, violence in the ER, procedural skills, and more.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.