Primer of Diagnostic Imaging, 5th edition: Expert Consult- Online and Printby Ralph Weissleder, Jack Wittenberg, Mukesh Mgh Harisinghani, John W. Chen
Primer of Diagnostic Imaging, "the purple book," gives you a comprehensive, up-to-date look at diagnostic imaging in an easy-to-read, bulleted format. Drs. Ralph Weissleder, Jack Wittenberg, Mukesh Harisinghani, and John W. Chen combine detailed illustrations and images with guidance on the latest applications of PET, CTA, and MRA into a portable resource for convenient reference wherever you go. Online access at www.expertconsult.com makes it even easier to tap into the guidance you need to survive your radiology residency.
• Grasp the nuances of key diagnostic details for all body systems, such as important signs, anatomic landmarks, and common radiopathologic alterations, through images and illustrations for the full range of radiologic modalities and specialties.
• Reference information quickly using the easy-to-read, one-column, bulleted format.
• Work through diagnoses through hundreds of differentials that help you prepare for board certification.
• Review information effectively thanks to extra space for note taking and mnemonics and descriptive terminology that make it easy to remember key facts, techniques, and images.
• Master the latest technologies, including hybrid PET, CTA, and MRA, through updated and expanded coverage of imaging modalities and their applications.
• Understand the impact of the latest disease entities on the interpretation of radiological findings.
• Find the information you need easily with a new streamlined text, with less essential information moved online.
• Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
Primer of Diagnostic Imaging is recognized as THE survival guide for radiology residents