The Harriet Lane Handbook: Expert Consult: Online and Print, International Edition, 19th Editionby Johns Hopkins Hospital, Kristin Arcara, Carlton K. Lee, Megan Tschudy
The Harriet Lane Handbook represents over 50 years of expert guidance for pediatric residents and all those who treat children. This irreplaceable manual is your everyday reference for fast, accurate bedside consultation. The book’s trademark formulary will be regularly updated online, to keep you absolutely current. New or revised chapters on palliative care, toxicology, dermatology, and growth and nutrition help you streamline diagnosis and treatment. Still convenient and pocket-sized, this latest edition includes Expert Consult functionality, so you can access the complete contents of the book online, fully searchable.
• Remains a convenient, pocket-sized reference, so you can carry a wealth of information with you.
• Includes step-by-step emergency management protocols, growth charts, and more to help you streamline diagnosis and treatment.
• Organized in a modified outline format so you can find information quickly and easily, even in the most demanding circumstances.
• Provides a regularly updated trademark formulary online to help you get the latest on pediatric drugs and dosages.
• Adds a new palliative care chapter for more well-rounded guidance.
• Includes unprecedented access to the complete contents of the book online, completely searchable, with downloadable images.
• Incorporates the latest treatment and management recommendations, immunization guidelines, procedures, and therapeutic guidelines so you can stay completely up to date.
• Revises the toxicology and the growth and nutrition chapters to be even more user-friendly and practical.
• Reorganizes the dermatology chapter to make information even easier to find.
Web site access will be provided until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier.