Write Your Own Review
Available (In stock
Ships from and sold by hsbookstore.com
Lexi-Drugs is our most comprehensive drug database, with content that addresses all patient populations and covers clinical specialties such as Pharmacy, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology, Psychiatry, Anesthesiology, and more. Independently ranked as the #1 drug database for the PDA, Lexi-Drugs monographs cover up to 67 fields of information, including Adverse Reactions, Canadian Brand Names, Contraindications, Dosing, Medication Safety Issues, Pharmacodynamics and Kinetics, Special Alerts (including new FDA warnings), and International Brand Names from over 100 countries. Includes drug pricing.
- Updates are posted multiple times per week and are included with your subscription
- Includes information on Canadian Medications not approved in the U.S.
- The content is not subject to third party (pharma) recommendations, suggestions, or influence
- Linking directly to other Lexicomp PDA databases is seamless and immediate
- Ranked #1 in many peer-reviewed evaluations of PDA software
Please note: This product operates on one device, during the subscription period only.
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Android (including Kindle Fire)
- BlackBerry 5, 6, or 7
- BlackBerry 4.x
- HP webOS
- Pocket PC/Windows Mobile
- Mobile (Internet Required)
- Palm OS
This product is available for the following operating systems:
Publication Date: Jan 1, 1900