A true essential when preparing for certification, recertification/maintenance of certification, the ABSITE, or as a clinical refresher, this all-inclusive review is a powerful combination of top-quality illustrations and board-style Q&A not found in any other text.
Now presented in full color, Surgery Review Illustrated delivers more than 1,200 exam-style questions that reflect the content and structure of the written boards. Comprehensive answer explanations to all questions are linked to pathophysiology and evidence-based clinical studies. You will also find more than 600 illustrations and photographs depicting radiology, gross pathology, surgical procedures, and clinical examples – making it ideal for identification-based questions
Here’s why this is the single-best review for surgery examinations and board:
- NEW full-color presentation
- Complete coverage of the full spectrum of general surgery topics usually found on the ABSITE and licensure examinations
- Extensive visual representation of current techniques, including the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques
- Reviews the molecular and scientific basis of disease, reflecting the current outline of the certification exam
- Emphasizes the clinical science, but also includes physiology, anatomy, and pathology