Featuring exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK has the information you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want.
Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High Yield course, this edition features exam-style questions and is the highest yield full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.
The Best Review
- New design with hundreds of full-color diagnostic images, algorithms, and tables
- New biostatistics chapter and expanded disease coverage, with dozens of new topics including Zika and Ebola
- Logical, step-by-step approach to patient care
- Disease topics are presented in exam-style format for realistic review:
- What is the most likely diagnosis?
- What is the best initial test?
- What is the most accurate diagnostic test?
- What is the treatment?
- Avoid surprises on Test Day with exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD.
- Expert test-taking advice, including tips for recognizing incorrect answers and guidance on the order in which steps should be taken.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.