Set yourself up for success with this must-have oral radiography text. Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques gives you a comprehensive foundation for the safe, effective use of radiation in the modern dental office. This combination textbook and training manual features easy-to-understand content combined with step-by-step techniques and a stellar art program to help you apply what you’ve learned to practice. Plus, new content focuses on pediatrics and the latest in digital and three-dimensional technology!
New to this edition
• EXPANDED! Content on pediatrics/adolescents, digital imaging, and three-dimensional radiography ensures that you’re prepared to practice in the modern dental office.
• UPDATED! Art program depicts the newest technology and equipment and includes new illustrations of anatomy and technique.
• UNIQUE! Helpful Hint boxes isolate challenging material and offer tips to aid your understanding.
• NEW! Laboratory Manual provides workbook-style questions and activities to reinforce concepts and step-by-step instructions for in-clinic experiences.
• UNIQUE! Chapter on three-dimensional imaging helps you to prepare to enter private practice.
• UNIQUE! Full-color presentation helps you comprehend complex content.