Immunology: : With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, International Edition, 7th Editionby David Male, Jonathan Brostoff, David Roth
Extensively updated, with new contributors, brilliant new illustrations and a wealth of supporting material online, this 7th edition offers you a carefully structured approach to learning the building blocks of the immune system as well as initiation and actions of the immune response. The website which accompanies this text gives access to all the images in the book, up to 20 detailed animation sequences (which link to further supporting text, illustrations, molecular models and video clips), 8 lectures which explain how the immune system responds to different infections or to tissue grafts, and a test bank of 300 USMLE-style questions.
• Includes "Critical Thinking Boxes" which encourage you to "think immunologically" and help you test your own understanding of material.
• Provides extensive additional material online.
• Incorporates clinical cases at the end of chapters to give you a realistic clinical context in which to anchor your understanding of immunology.
• Uses high-yield-style chapter summaries to allow you a quick and effective way to double check all key concepts.
• Strengthened chapter opening objectives give a clearer idea of what you should know by the end of each chapter.
Now includes STUDENT CONSULT access! www.studentconsult is an innovative website that allows you to build a personalized, fully integrated online library, where you'll find...
• The entire contents of every STUDENT CONSULT title you purchase.
• Integration links to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles.
• Powerful search capabilities- View all excerpts relevant to keyword or subject searches (up to 300 words per hit) from every book in the series.
• Image library.
• POCKETConsult—Download portions of your personal library onto your handheld.
• Student resources—Sharpen your skills, stay informed, and have fun!