- High-quality images, heavily annotated in answer sections to aid explanation
- Questions accompanying each case allow students to explore their knowledge and identify areas for further practice.
- Detailed answers allow students to fully understand the management of a particular condition.
- "Top tips", exam hints, learning points and key findings sections - ideal for rapid reference during finals revision
- From an author team who understand fully what is 'need to know' rather than 'nice to know' information for the busy medical student facing qualifying exams
This book is an informed, educational and abundantly illustrated guide to the imaging knowledge that medical students in the clinical years of their undergraduate studies will be required to get to know, understand and recall in order to negotiate successfully their finals exams. Via the popular and instructive case-based format, readers are guided through 100 cases chosen specifically to reflect what the authors consider is necessary knowledge for finals, and imaging modalities that students can reasonably expect to encounter with a resulting emphasis on plain film with some CT and MR.