Master the content you need to know for the Core Exam module for nuclear medicine! This unique, image-rich resource is an excellent tool for self-assessment and exam prep, whether you’re studying for the Core Exam or Maintenance of Certification. More than 300 questions, answers, and explanations accompany hundreds of high-quality images, in a format that mimics the Core Exam. Nuclear Medicine: A Core Review tests your knowledge of every aspect of the exam, including basic imaging, radiopharmaceuticals, relevant organ systems, pediatrics, oncology, quality control and safety, and more.
• High-quality planar images, SPECT images, and PET-CT images reflect the types of images that you can expect to see on exams.
• Multiple-choice questions and extended matching questions have corresponding answers with explanations of not only why one answer is correct, but also why other options are incorrect.
• Questions are divided according to the Core Exam Study Guide, so you can work on particular topics as needed.
• Answers include brief discussions of differential diagnosis and high-yield tables for additional quick review.
• References are provided for every question, helping you further your knowledge when you want to delve more deeply into a particular topic.
• An ideal reference and review tool for residents, fellows, practicing radiologists, and those preparing for Maintenance of Certification.
• Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features such as:
• Complete content with enhanced navigation
• Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
• Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
• Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
• Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
• Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use