A unique head and neck atlas written for dental students and professionals, this new resource uses more than 700 full-color images from the Frank Netter Collection to richly depict all of the key anatomy that's relevant to clinical practice. The Netter head and neck anatomy plates have long been considered the preeminent illustrations of their kind. Now, many of these original plates have been updated, relabeled, and modified to set an even higher standard.
• Covers dental clinical correlates such as, maxillary sinus lift · Caldwell Luc procedures · maxillary root tips penetrating into the maxillary sinus · and loss of bone in edentulous patients and its effect on treatment planning.
• Features Illustrated clinical examples within each chapter, demonstrating the practical relevance of the anatomy.
• Includes tables that display the maximum amount of information in the minimum space, providing quick access to essential concepts.
• And much more.
Table of Contents
1. Development of the Head & Neck
3. Basic Neuroanatomy & Cranial Nerves
4. The Neck
5. Scalp & Muscles of Facial Expression
6. Parotid Bed & Gland
7. Temporal & Infratemporal Fossae
8. Muscles of Mastication
9. Temporomandibular Joint
10. Pterygopalatine Fossa
11. Nose & Nasal Cavity
12. Paranasal Sinuses
13. Oral Cavity
17. Cervical Fascia
19. Eye & Orbit
20. Autonomics of the Head & Neck
21. Intraoral Injections
AP. Appendix - Overview of the Lymphatics of the Head & Neck