Lippincott's Pocket Neuroanatomy, 1st editionby Douglas J. Gould PhD
Lippincott’s Pocket Neuroanatomy is a go-to reference, review, and study tool for neuroanatomy and neuroscience with a strong focus on high-yield topics and presentation. It presents the essential information needed for course and board exam review in a concise, quick-reference format with tables, full-color images, and bullet-point text. The book contains multiple features identifying the clinical significance of concepts, as well as mnemonics to aid in the retention of facts. An index of terms provides easy access to facts on all neuroanatomical structures and pathways. This pocket-sized reference intuits how students typically study for exams and provides highly distilled content in one easily portable source. It is ideal for medical, dental, allied health, and graduate school students and appropriate for courses in nursing, pre-pharmacy, pre-med, and kinesiology.
- An introductory chapter on terminology and orientation to provide a concise overview of concepts
- Clinically significant facts for practical application
- Consistent presentation of information including descriptions of structures, connections, pathways, and functions
- Learning aids such as mnemonics and analogies to help you remember important facts
- A complete index of terms for quick reference