Clinical Anesthesia, 7e: Print + Ebook with Multimedia / Edition 7by Paul Barash, Bruce F. Cullen, Robert K. Stoelting, Michael Cahalan, M. Christine Stock
Clinical Anesthesia, Seventh Edition, covers the full spectrum of clinical options, providing insightful coverage of pharmacology, physiology, co-existing diseases, and surgical procedures. This classic book is unmatched for its clarity and depth of coverage. Traditionally available as a printed textbook, now it comes with a completely revamped digital experience, powered by Inkling. Viewable through a browser or as a download to your tablet or smartphone, the digital version includes:
· The complete text with optimized navigation
· A powerful, index-based search
· Hundreds of videos demonstrating teaching points for procedures and concepts. The videos teach airway anatomy via bronchoscope, demonstrate decision-making via animated algorithms, and simplify physiologic concepts via simple visual demonstrations
· All referenced cases, studies and pages are linked throughout for instant access
· Regular updates integrated into the text of the electronic version
· Ongoing postings of new videos
· The ability to share notes with friends and colleagues
Whether you’re brushing up on the basics, or preparing for a complicated case, the digital version will let you take the content wherever you go and offer you the most interactive experience yet.
From the Publisher
“Overall, this book and its accompanying multimedia package provide an accessible, comprehensive and up-to-date learning tool and reference for all aspects of the specialty.”
"The multimedia accompaniment is cross-referenced throughout the textbook and is an innovative and useful tool."
--Avninder Chana, European Journal of Anaesthesiology 2014; 31:63-64