Alexander's Nursing Practice, 4th Edition: With Pageburst accessby Chris Brooker, Maggie Nicol (Editor)
The most comprehensive UK Adult Nursing core text, now in its fourth edition, for the next generation of nurses…
This best-selling textbook has been fully revised by a team of experienced nurses for nurses focusing on the issues that are important to them. It provides a comprehensive source of the knowledge and skills required for competent, evidence-based nursing practice. High quality nursing care is patient-centred, knowledgeable and based on the best available evidence. This book will help you to achieve that.
Printed book plus Pageburst™ access - you will receive a printed book and access to the complete book content electronically. Pageburst™ enhances learning by not only bringing world class content to your fingertips but also letting you add to it, annotate it, and categorize it all in a way that suits you. Pageburst™ frees you to spend more time learning and less time searching.
• Key nursing issues summarise each chapter and enable you to check your understanding
• Interactive Reflection and Evidence-based practice boxes help make links between theory and practice
• A Reflection and Learning feature in each chapter to help you consider your learning and professional development and how you can use it to enhance patient/client care
• Now in full colour
• A customisable electronic version of the book, which makes searching for information easy and accessible
• An exciting companion website including:
• Self-test quiz questions with full explanations with the answers
• Critical-thinking questions with outline answers
• Full colour photographs, diagrams, tables and care plans
• Hyper-linked references
• All the images from the book
• Increased prominence of nursing and health promotion