Robbins Basic Pathology, International Edition, 9th Edition: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Accessby Vinay Kumar
Robbins Basic Pathology delivers the pathology knowledge you need, the way you need it, from the name you can trust! This medical textbook’s unbeatable author team helps you efficiently master the core concepts you need to know for your courses and USMLE exams.
• Get a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts with expert guidance from an all-star editorial team.
• Grasp the connections between basic science and clinical medicine with clinicopathologic correlations throughout.
• Access information anywhere - from the coffee shop to the classroom - with full-text online access at studentconsult.com.
• Take your learning farther with targeted therapy boxes, clinical cases, virtual microscope slides, and self-assessment questions online!
• Learn core concepts quickly and efficiently with a highly templated design that highlights pathogenesis and morphology.
• New interior design with a more modern look
• Artwork revised and updated for a more modern look and more three-dimensional feel
• Targeted Therapy boxes included in online text - provides clinical information on appropriate therapy related to the disease under discussion
• All photomicrographs and gross photos reviewed and improved to ensure excellent quality
A trusted title in the world of pathology, Robbins offers easy-to-access information that’s concise and accurate
Table of Contents
1 Cell Injury, Death and Adaptation
2 Inflammation and Repair
3 Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock
4 Diseases of the Immune System
6 Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
7 Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
8 General Pathology of Infectious Diseases
9 Blood Vessels
11 Hematopoietic and Lymphoid System
13 Kidney and Its Collecting System
14 Oral Cavity and Gastrointestinal Tract
15 Liver, Gallbladder,and Biliary Tract
17 Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract
18 Female Genital System and Breast
19 Endocrine System
20 Bones, Joints and Soft Tissue Tumors
21 PeripheralNerves and Muscle
22 Central Nervous System