Oral Anatomy, Histology and Embryology, International Edition, 4th Editionby Barry K.B Berkovitz, G. R. Holland, B. J. Moxham
The new edition of this now classic book continues to provide dental students with all of the information required to ensure a complete understanding of oral anatomy, histology and embryology as they relate to dental practice. Authored by experts of international renown, the high-quality images and clearly written text found within this volume – features which strongly characterised the high success of previous editions - make study of these challenging topics as easy as possible.
• Presents a unique, integrative approach to oral dental science by covering aspects of gross anatomy, tooth morphology, radiology, oral histology and embryology in one volume
• Features approximately 1100 high-quality colour images, one quarter of which are previously unpublished
• Contains useful ‘clinical application’ boxes to clearly show relevance of subject area to routine dental practice
• Completely revised section on tooth morphology with improved specimens and digital photography
• Contains a new chapter on the effects of ageing to highlight the important changes taking place in the oro-dental tissues in an increasingly ageing population
• New design aids learning by the inclusion of clearer diagrams and high quality, larger format digital images