Netter's Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry, 2nd Editionby Neil S. Norton
Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry, by Neil S. Norton, PhD, uses more than 600 full-color images from the Netter Collection to richly depict all of the key anatomy that’s relevant to clinical practice. This new edition takes your knowledge further than ever with more Netter illustrations; addition of over 20 cone beam CT images; new chapters on the upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen; and more than 100 multiple-choice questions. Whether for your dental anatomy course, board review, or as a handy reference in your dental office, this concise, visual guide is an excellent anatomy atlas and quick reference for students and professionals in dentistry and dental hygiene.
• Identify clinically relevant anatomy with Netter illustrations highlighted and modified for dentistry.
• See the practical important of anatomy from illustrated clinical examples in each chapter.
• Review essential concepts easily with tables that display the maximum amount of information in an at-a-glance format.
• Master anatomy for the head and neck and beyond, including upper limbs, thorax, and abdomen.
• Stay current on hot topics like cone beam CT imaging, intraoral injections, and anesthesia.
• Recognize the context and clinical relevance of head and neck anatomy through additional coverage of dental procedures.
• Prepare effectively for the dental boards with over 100 multiple-choice questions.