Medicine for MRCP provides a comprehensive review of the material that you need to pass the MRCP Parts 1 and 2 written papers. The twenty-seven chapters mapped out to the RCP syllabus, cover all areas from molecular medicine and genetics, through to medical law and ethics. Written by specialist contributors and educational experts, the content is carefully crafted to build your understanding for both papers. Each chapter begins with the basic science required for Part 1, before covering clinical medicine for Part 1, Part 2 and the PACES examinations.
To ensure effective revision, material is presented in short sections with bullet lists, tables, and boxes. Over 150 drawings and photos illustrate key principles and clinical topics making them easier to retain. References to evidence-based protocols and directions to further reading allow for deeper understanding. Candidates can review their progress via the 180 end-of chapter self-assessment questions.
Drawing on the authors' expertise, Medicine for MRCP is the ideal companion for the MRCP as well as a useful reference guide for practicing medical doctors.
- A complete guide to MRCP 1 and 2 revision in one resource
- Twenty seven chapters match the RCP syllabus ensuring comprehensive content
- Integrated coverage of basic science (Part 1) and clinical medicine (Part 2) helps understanding for both papers
- Written by clinical and exam preparation experts guaranteeing authoritative material
- Presents information in short sections for quick reference and revision
- Over 150 images help retention of key facts for exam day
- Includes over 180 self-assessment questions to review learning
Medicine for MRCP provides a comprehensive review of the material that you need to pass the MRCP Parts 1 and 2 written papers