Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry, 8th Edition, International Editionby Emine E. Abali, Susan D. Cline, David S. Franklin, Susan M. Viselli Ph.D.
Selected as a Doody's Core Title for 2021!
Praised by faculty and students for more than two decades, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry is the long-established go-to resource for mastering the essentials of biochemistry. This best-selling text helps students quickly review, assimilate, and integrate large amounts of critical and complex information, with unparalleled illustrations that bring concepts to life.
Like other titles in the popular Lippincott® Illustrated Review Series, this text follows an intuitive outline organization and boasts a wealth of study aids that clarify challenging information and strengthen retention and understanding. This updated and revised edition emphasizes clinical application and features new exercises, questions, and accompanying digital resources to ready students for success on exams and beyond.
- NEW! Clinical Application boxes train students to confidently apply biochemistry in clinical scenarios.
- NEW! Cross-references to other Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews titleshelp students grasp how biochemical concepts relate to other basic sciences.
- UPDATED! Vibrant illustrations and detailed tables clarify complex biochemical concepts.
- NEW and UPDATED! Study Questions and Answers for each chapter test students’ retention and strengthen their test-taking confidence.
- UPDATED! Integrative Case Studies with Review Questions familiarize students with commonly encountered clinical scenarios and alert them to potential widespread implications of presenting issues.
- NEW! Animations available on thePoint and within the VitalSource® eBook enhance students’ understanding of biochemical concepts and processes with vivid detail and accuracy.
raised by faculty and students for more than two decades, Lippincott® Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry is the long-established go-to resource for mastering the essentials of biochemistry. This best-selling text helps students quickly review...