Bradley and Daroff's Neurology in Clinical Practice 2-Volume Set, 8th Editionby Joseph Jankovic & John C. Mazziotta & Scott L Pomeroy & Nancy J. Newman
- Covers all aspects of today’s neurology in an easy-to-read, clinically relevant manner.
- Allows for easy searches through an intuitive organization by both symptom and grouping of diseases.
- Features new and expanded content on movement disorders, genetic and immunologic disorders, tropical neurology, neuro-ophthalmology and neuro-otology, palliative care, pediatric neurology, and new and emerging therapies.
- Offers even more detailed videos that depict how neurological disorders manifest, including EEG and seizures, deep brain stimulation for PD and tremor, sleep disorders, movement disorders, ocular oscillations, EMG evaluation, cranial neuropathies, and disorders of upper and lower motor neurons, as well as other neurologic signs.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
A practical dynamic resource for practicing neurologists clinicians and trainees Bradley and Daroff's Neurology in Clinical Practice Eighth Edition offers a straightforward style evidence-based information and robust interactive content supplemented by treatment algorithms and images to keep you up to date with all that’s current in this fast-changing field.