The first outline-style ABSITE review book – and still the best!
For years, general surgery residents have relied on The ABSITE Review for a comprehensive, memory-prompting approach to exam preparation. The Fifth Edition continues to use a streamlined outline and list format to effectively prepare you for certification or recertification with the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination. The proven, time-saving format allows you to spend more time studying important facts and less time searching for them. Thoroughly revised, comprehensive content ensures that you’ll be up to date on every topic found on the exam – from basic science to clinical knowledge in general surgery as well as surgical subspecialties.
◦ Full-color illustrations, tables, and algorithms support memory-prompting lists and outlines, making the most of your study time.
◦ Revised material covers what you’ll see on the most recent ABSITE exam, including new guidelines on hemostatic resuscitation, damage control surgery, breast cancer management and more.
◦ High-yield, comprehensive coverage reflects the current ABSITE and can be used independently of other study materials.
◦ Bold type highlights must-know information throughout the text.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
◦ Complete content with enhanced navigation
◦ Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
◦ Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
◦ Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
◦ Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
◦ Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use