Now completely revised and in brilliant full color, Practical Clinical Electrophysiology, 2nd Edition, provides a clinically focused, highly readable approach to the diagnosis and management of arrhythmias. Co-authored by Dr. Peter Zimetbaum, Dr. Alfred Buxton and Dr. Mark Josephson, all affiliated with Harvard University, this practical reference offers concise coverage of the major arrhythmia disorders encountered in the clinic as well as the electrophysiology lab, including pharmacologic treatments. It’s an ideal resource for internists, cardiologists, cardiology fellows, and physician extenders who need a complete understanding of electrophysiology but who do not specialize in this area.
◦ Offers a detailed explanation of basic electrophysiology and various diagnostic techniques – all completely updated to cover the most recent developments in the field.
◦ Features two new chapters: Lead Extraction: Indications and Techniques; Arrhythmias in Patients with Congenital Heart Disease.
◦ Presents information in full color, including updated images and figures throughout.
◦ Includes chapters on indications for pacemaker and ICD implantation and the clinical management of patients who have such devices.
◦ Encompasses evidence-based medicine for the diagnosis and management of arrhythmia disorders.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
◦ The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
◦ Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
◦ Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
◦ The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click