- Helps practitioners develop a differential diagnosis for the otolaryngology problems they encounter in the outpatient, inpatient, or emergency setting
- • Discusses common clinical presentations and treatments
- Provide photographs to help with diagnosis
- Covers additional diagnostic tools such as audiograms and radiographs
- Features concise descriptions and highlights key treatment plans
This book is designed to help the busy practitioner develop a differential diagnosis for the otolaryngology problems they encounter in the outpatient, inpatient, or emergency setting. The authors discuss clinical presentations and treatments, complemented by photographs of examinations and procedures to help physicians with diagnosis.
The book features concise descriptions and highlights key treatment plans for the most common conditions in otolaryngology. For ease of reference, chapters are organised into five major sections, reflecting the make-up of the specialty: Otology, Rhinology/Skull Base, Laryngology, Head & Neck, Facial Plastics, and Pediatrics.
Easy to read and richly illustrated with relevant clinical photographs and diagrams, Otolaryngology: A Color Handbook will be an indispensable reference for otolaryngologists, primary care providers, physician assistants, nurses, and students.