Written with the student in mind, Netter's Introduction to Clinical Procedures, by Drs. Marios Loukas, R. Shane Tubbs, and Joseph Feldman, uses the well-known Netter anatomy art as a foundation for reinforcing the relevant clinical anatomy needed to successfully understand and perform basic procedures. Learn the practical application of this knowledge with step-by-step guides incorporating concise text, images, and animation.
• Didactic Netter illustrations provide clear informative visuals for quick understanding of anatomical relationships.
• Concise explanations enhance understanding of clinical underpinnings and implications.
• More than 30 common clinical procedures are explained and demonstrated with step-by-step illustrations.
• Multiple choice questions reinforce key concepts and challenge your knowledge.
• Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, animation, "test yourself" images, and references from the book.