Practical, concise, and easy to read, Medicine Morning Report: Beyond the Pearls covers essential material you’ll find on USMLE and shelf exams and sharpens your clinical decision-making skills. Using an in-depth case format, it prepares you to correctly analyze a clinical vignette in the style of a morning report conference, helping you formulate a clinically sound, evidence-based approach to realistic patient scenarios.
• Covers key content found on the USMLE, with pearls for the Step1, Step 2 and Step 3 exams – ideal for exam preparation and clinical rotations.
• Each case presents a high-yield topic in a morning report/grand rounds format, and includes must-know "pearls," an in-depth discussion of differentials and treatment, and assessment questions that support USMLE and shelf preparation.
• "Beyond the Pearls" tips and secrets (evidence based, with references) make this text unique.
• Key basic science concepts reinforce important information in a clinical context.
• Written and edited by experienced teachers of review courses and medical students. Each case has been reviewed by board certified attending/practicing physicians.
• Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, images, and references from the book.