With exclusive test-day tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK gives you the information you need to know to excel on the exam and match into the program you want. Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High Yield course, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK is the highest-yield full-color review book for the Step 2 Clinical Knowledge exam. If it is not likely to appear on the test, it is not in this book.
New in this edition:
• Revised DSM V classifications
• New JNC 8 guidelines for hypertension
• The latest guidelines for hepatitis C management
• 57 new diagnostic/management algorithms & tables
• 57 new diagnostic images & illustrations in full color
• Logical, step-by-step approach to patient care.
• Guidance on the order in which steps should be taken.
• Tips for recognizing incorrect answers.
• Exam-like questions for every disease.
• Each disease topic presented in question format: What is the most likely diagnosis? What is the best initial test? What is the most accurate diagnostic test? What is the treatment?