Ideal for residents, fellows, and practicing radiologists, Genitourinary Imaging is designed to provide a range of common to less commonly seen cases for sharpening diagnostic skills in this challenging subspecialty area. As part of the bestselling Case Review Series, this title allows you to test and build your knowledge with access to a wide range of cases in genitourinary radiology, making it an ideal resource for both certification and maintenance of certification (MOC) exams.
• Mimics the format of official exams and the daily clinical environment with a pedagogically anchored layout that introduces cases/images as unknowns with three to four questions; on the flip side of the page, diagnosis, answers, additional commentary, references and cross-references to the corresponding Requisites volume are supplied in logical succession.
• Blank space available for note taking.
• An ideal study companion when paired with the corresponding Requisites series title, Genitourinary Radiology.
• Covers the latest hot topics in genitourinary radiology, including prostate MR imaging and staging gynecologic malignancies with functional MRI.
• In-depth reviews of diseases involving renal collecting systems and ureters that are diagnosed by CT urography (such as papillary necrosis, medullary sponge kidney, and urothelial neoplasms).
• Increased number of interactive online case presentations featuring updated figures, recent imaging techniques, and additional supporting images for further review.
• Expert Consult eBook version included with print purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references on a variety of devices, as well as access interactive online case presentations for effective exam review.