EARN BIOCHEMISTRY IN THE CONTEXT OF REAL-LIFE PATIENTS AND PREPARE FOR THE USMLE Step 1
Experience with clinical cases is key to excelling on the USMLE Step 1 and shelf exams, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Biochemistry provides 53 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in this field. Each case includes an easy-tounderstand discussion correlated to essential basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, biochemistry pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. With Case Files, you'll learn instead of memorize.
• Learn from 53 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
• Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussions
• Practice with review questions to reinforce learning
• Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving
• Perfect for medical and dental students preparing for course exams and the Boards