Master histology with idealized and actual photomicrography!
This thirteenth edition of Atlas of Histology with Functional Correlations (formerly diFiore’s) provides a rich understanding of the basic histology concepts that medical and allied health students need to know. Realistic, full-color illustrations as well as actual photomicrographs of histologic structures are complemented by concise discussions of their most important functional correlations.
◦ Illustrated histology images show the idealized view, while photomicrographs provide the actual view to help students hone their skills in identifying structures.
◦ New and improved layout helps students connect the morphology of a structure with its function.
◦ Updated and expandedFunctional Correlations boxes integrated throughout chapters reflect new scientific information and interpretations.
◦ NEW photomicrographs and electron micrographs provide views of microanatomy as experienced in practice.
◦ Bulleted Chapter Summaries distill the most essential knowledge for rapid review.
◦ NEW Additional Histologic Images sections round out each chapter with supplemental photomicrographs and electron micrographs.
◦ NEW Chapter Review Questions allow students to assess their comprehension of each chapter with 375 questions and answers in the book and 250 more online in an Interactive Question Bank.